Visionary Leadership Theory is a new approach to understanding and developing executive leadership
Over a decade of research supports the development of the New Vision of Leadership, it contains a short annotated bibliography covering a selection of the most relevant work. This book is intended purely as an introduction to Visionary Leadership Theory (VLT). It summarises the background and research support for VLT, showing how leadership and culture are deeply linked. VLT is a new approach to understanding and developing executive leadership. Over a decade of research supports the development of this new vision of leadership; a short annotated bibliography covering some of the most relevant work is at the end of the booklet.
• The Study of Leadership in the Twentieth Century
• Early Explorations of Transformational Leadership
• Visionary Leadership Behaviour
• Visionary Leadership Characteristics
• The Leader's Role in Shaping the Organisation's Culture
• Annotated Bibliography
This is a must for those who want to know more about Visionary Leadership Theory and its research background.