It's not IF you're creative - it's HOW you're creative.
What do you picture when you envision someone who is creative? Perhaps an artist or inventor? Sure, these people are visibly creative. But the fact is everyone is creative. Just as there are multiple styles of intelligence, there are multiple styles of creativity that produce different yet equally valuable results.
Organisations that integrate creativity into their DNA can achieve significant benefits, including better team performance, increased flexibility, greater retention rates, creative problem-solving - and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
New from creativity expert Dr. Lynne Levesque, the Breakthrough Creativity Profile, Second Edition, is the tool you need to uncover creative talents in the workplace. Based on Carl Jung's well-known personality theory, this learning instrument identifies dominant and auxiliary preferences from eight creative styles: Adventurer, Diplomat, Explorer, Inventor, Navigator, Pilot, Poet, and Visionary.
• Understand creativity and the impact of creative talent differences
• Identify one's creative talents and recognise the contributions of each style
• Improve problem-solving and inventive thinking capabilities
• Assess team member creative talents and construct a team profile
• Create an action plan for individuals and teams to become more creative.
Chock-full of practical tools, three workshops, and loads of insight, the Breakthrough Creativity Profile combines self-assessment with classroom training to help both individuals and teams improve their creative problem-solving skills, develop the ability to be inventive, become more productive, and achieve their creative best. Simply put, there isn't a better tool for building creativity in your organisation, whether you are working with customer service, marketing, operations, or the executive board.
New Features of the Second Edition Facilitator Guide
• Includes three workshops and more!
• Breakthrough Creativity Workshop
• Team Profile Workshop
• Creative Problem-Solving Workshop
• Team Profile Excel® Worksheet
• Updated Normative Information
• PowerPoint® Presentations
• Facilitator Support Materials
• Sample Participant Profile