Achieve the extraordinary
Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable and teachable set of behaviours.
The LPI offers a senior executive briefing which allows you to easily explain the benefits and eight actual cases that clearly show how to apply the Five Practices model. In addition there is a completely new section filled with strategies and tools for using the LPI in a coaching session, and ideas on blending the LPI with other popular leadership models. Designed to be flexible, the LPI can be used with any leadership development programme. This is the best-selling and most trusted leadership tool of its generation. The 360-degree toll helps individuals and organisations measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership model to real-life organisational challenges.
• Observe positive models of leadership behaviour
• Measure leadership competencies
• Understand the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Model
• Integrate the leadership practices into everyday routines
• Establish an action plan for leadership development.
In this 5th edition, you'll find:
• A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
• A group comparison report page
• A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
• The latest data on the model
• An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there.
Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI! Designed to be flexible, the LPI can be used with any other leadership development programme.