The comprehensive Facilitator Guide covers both the Manager Version and the Employee Version.
Today's customers want service that is faster, better, cheaper. But how do you know if your organisation is prepared to meet that challenge? Find out with the Knock Your Socks Off Service (KYSOS) Readiness Assessment series.
Based on best-selling Knock Your Socks Off Service® book series, this set of powerful training tools provides customer service managers and employees with valuable insight into their organization's ability to deliver world-class service — and helps them create an action plan for improvement.
• Assess current service practices, policies, and procedures
• Review 8 critical dimensions of Knock Your Socks Off Service®
• Compare scores with those from more than 100 other companies
The Knock Your Socks Off Service Readiness Assessments are derived from an organisational culture and process instrument called the Service Management Practices Inventory™ (SMPI™). The SMPI is a 100+ item inventory that has been developed through rigorous factor analysis. The dimensions and items in the Knock Your Socks Off Service Readiness Assessments are the most useful and discriminate of the SMPI factors and items, with wordings adapted slightly for self-assessment and scoring modified from the 5-point Likert-type response scales used in the SMPI.
How It Works
Through a self-assessment, customer service employees and managers respond to 79 statements about customer service behaviour and practices. The Employee Guide focuses on your employees' perceptions of their abilities — and those of the organisation — to deliver KYSOS. The Manager Guide pinpoints developmental areas and helps customer service managers plan for improvement. Used together, there isn't a more powerful tool to diagnose your organization's readiness to deliver KYSOS.
Uses for the KYSOS Readiness Assessment Series
This set of tools is effective when used as a stand-alone instrument as well as a component of a larger training program. Use the KYSOS Readiness Assessment series as:
• An effective gauge of managers' and employees' perception of organizational readiness
• Part of a service management/service quality improvement seminar
• A stimulus for a discussion and action-planning session
• Administration guidelines
• Descriptions of the 8 KYSOS Readiness Assessment Dimensions
• Training design options
• Sample Charts
• Complete technical section including five research studies on the customer service practices measured by the assessment
• Normative information
• Transparency masters and participant handouts.
Manager and Employee Participant Guides include:
• 79-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Description of the 8 KYSOS Readiness Assessment Dimensions
• Chart for creating profile
• Interpretive information
• Action planning.