You will need to purchase 1 credit per individual participant.
Becoming a Customer Service Star – Online Self-Assessment includes
• The inventory and a full-colour personalised report
• Interpretive guide
• Action planning
• Full colour report.
Don’t just talk about providing better customer service – make it a reality! Becoming a Customer Service Star helps both employees and managers examine their attitudes about customer service in 5 critical areas:
• Having a positive attitude toward customers
• Encouraging customer feedback
• Responding to customer problems
• Developing repeat relationships
• Seeking to exceed customer expectations
The assessment can be used to measure individual performance, build a service team, or identify changes needed in policies or operating procedures. Becoming a Customer Service Star is appropriate for anyone who has contact with customers.
Results. Faster. Easier.
Online assessments transform the way you deliver training. They streamline work processes and provide increased control over your initiatives so you spend more time training and less on administration. Automatic scoring eliminates cumbersome manual tabulation and makes scores immediately available. Online assessments also centralise training and simplify the distribution of reports across geographically-dispersed audiences.
PROJECT SET UP -
Take the hassle out of online assessment project administration
We know how valuable your time is, so if you don't seem to have enough hours in the day to learn how to set up an online assessment project then for just £15 (per project + VAT) we can help!
Just send us the following information for each participant:
• First name,
• Email address,
• Project start and completion dates, along with which assessment you want them to complete.
Then we do the rest.
For a fee of £15.00 (+VAT) per project we will:
• Log each participant into the system
• Activate their registration
• Send them an email with the invitation and login details to complete their questionnaire
• Send you (as project facilitator) a confirmation email.
You retain access to the system at any time to monitor progress of the participants as they complete the questionnaire.
Benefits for You
• Instant distribution to learners, wherever they are located
• Centralised data collection and management
• Automated scoring for immediate results
• On-demand access to results
• Full-colour reports can be printed as needed.
Benefits for Participants
• Assessments can be completed at anytime, from anywhere
• Results are received instantly
• Interpretive reports are in full-colour and personalised
• Once set up, your secure personal account is available 24-7.