What's My Communication Style? Participant Self Assessment - 3rd Edition
Identify preferred styles of verbal and non-verbal communication
Uncover preferred styles of verbal and non-verbal communication with the fast and fun What’s My Communication Style?-Third Edition. Using a 24-item inventory, participants will learn their preference for one of 4 communication styles, recognise the various facets of communication, and learn how to use their own style to enhance communication.
What’s My Communication Style? Learning Outcomes
• Pinpoint personal communication style
• Understand the various forms of communication
• Identify the communication styles of others
• Learn how to flex personal style to improve communication
What’s My Communication Style? Theory
What’s My Communication Style?-Third Edition and the other titles in the HRDQ Style Series are based on the well-known research and personality theories of psychologists Carl Jung, William Moulton Marston, and others. Most research has identified two basic dimensions of style, which we refer to as assertiveness and expressiveness. Assertiveness is the effort a person makes to influence or control the thoughts or actions of others. Expressiveness is the effort that a person makes to control his or her emotions and feelings when relating to others.
Uses for What’s My Communication Style?
What’s My Communication Style? is ideal as a stand-alone training tool or as a component in training programmes for a variety of topics, including:
• Customer Service
• Performance Management
• Negotiating and Selling
• Conflict Strategies
• Influencing Skills
• Listening Skills
• Assertiveness Training
• Management Development
• Leadership Skills
• Coaching Skills
• Team Building
Participant Guide includes:
• 24-item assessment with pressure sensitive scoring
• Interpretive information
• Charts depicting style strengths and trouble spots
• Action planning worksheet
Part of the HRDQ Style Series.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.