What's My Communication Style? Facilitator Guide includes:
• Administrative guidelines
• Background information on communication and style
• Communication style strengths and trouble spots
• Influence of Communication Style on Communication
• Interacting with Different Styles
• Technical development
• HRDQ Experiential Learning Model™
• Workshop design
• Preparation checklist
• Alternative training designs (for shorter or longer sessions)
• Suggestion for an optional activity to conduct using StylePlay - 12 Group Card Games
• Sample copy of paper-based Participant Guide
• PowerPoint presentation (Digital Copy)
• Reproducible masters including a certificate of achievement, training evaluation, and transparency masters
• Sample copy of Personality Style for Dummies book
• Sample copy of Personality Style at Work book.
Order one Facilitator Guide per trainer and one Participant Guide per participant.
Identify preferred styles of verbal and non-verbal communication
Uncover preferred styles of verbal and non-verbal communication with the fast and fun What’s My Communication Style?-Third Edition. Using a 24-item inventory, participants will learn their preference for one of 4 communication styles, recognise the various facets of communication, and learn how to use their own style to enhance communication.
What’s My Communication Style? Learning Outcomes
• Pinpoint personal communication style
• Understand the various forms of communication
• Identify the communication styles of others
• Learn how to flex personal style to improve communication.