A comprehensive mix of learning exercises, action plans, and behavioral theory, Walking the Empowerment Tightrope focuses on 25 cognitive and behavioural factors identified as key to the development of high group performance. Also included are appendices that offer information on such related topics as self-managing teams, effective facilitation, organisational roles, and problem-solving.
• Empowerment and High Performance
• The 25 High Performance Factors
• Action Ideas for the 25 Factors
• Focus on System Change, Not Individual Change
• Survey Feedback: Turning Data Into Action