Turn your managers into effective trainers overnight
The proven workshop for teaching non-professional trainers to develop and conduct effective training is back.
Train-the-Trainer Instructor's Pack is thoroughly revised and updated, making it the most complete and valuable resource of its kind available today. Bring your managers, team leaders and other non-trainers quickly up-to-speed in the basic skills required to develop and conduct training confidently, competently and with ease.
This instructor's pack with CD-ROM is organised by lesson. Each lesson provides information about lesson objectives, time required, presentation methods, participant materials, equipment and supplies needed, and notes to the instructor particular to each lesson.
The training portion of each lesson is organised in a manner that takes you from beginning to end, with instructions provided in a 'linear' manner.
Selected Lessons include
• Introduction and Overview
• Adult Learning Principles
• Analysing the Training requirements
• Developing Learning Objectives
• Outlining the Training Content
• Selecting Training Methods
• Developing and Using Training Aids
• Developing a Lesson Plan
• Using Basic Facilitation Skills
• Handling Problem Situations.