Improve on-the-job communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and productivity with the revised and expanded Neurolinguistic Communication Profile (NCP). Based on the powerful model of Neurolinguistic Programming™, the NCP enables participants to identify their unconscious preferences toward one of three sensory channels used in filtering and communicating information: auditory, visual, or kinesthetic.
NCP Learning Outcomes:
• Recognise one’s communication preference – and those of others
• Communicate more effectively with others who have different communication preferences
• Understand how conflicts occur when communication preferences differ
• Discover how to increase productivity, motivation, and the accurate exchange of information
• Gain flexibility in striving to match another person’s communication style
By analysing communication preferences, individuals are able to determine the relative strengths and weaknesses of their own communication styles and therefore develop strategies to increase flexibility and build rapport with others.
The Neurolinguistic Communication Profile consists of:
Participant Guide: 65-item profile with pressure-sensitive scoring, NLP explanation and background, interpretive information, and an additional 12-item rapport-building assessment with interpretation, exercises, and action planning strategies. Order one per participant.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.