As managers, we have to make decisions all the time and it is always a concern that you might not make the right decision.
With Making the Right Decisions you can consider how you to ensure that you have prepared well to enrich your decision-making and be confident that your decision, when implemented, will work.
Making the Right Decisions Contents
• The nature of decisions
• Defining the result you need
• Clarifying the information you need
• Gathering the information you need
• Sorting information to enrich decisions
• Choosing between alternative decisions
• Making decisions work
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler.
A Guide to Better Management Audio Series is a collection of twelve titles based on neurolinguistic programming. This approach can be applied to many business issues and helps you discover your own excellence.