Your Complete Planning and Prioritising Lunchtime Training–in a bag
Feed your hungry minds with this rather tasty Lunch & Learn–Planning and Prioritising session. A functional and time-saving alternative to more traditional methods, each session will provide learners with a taste of each subject in a one hour feast.
This session covers the following topic
• Planning, prioritising and me
• Consequences of poor planning and prioritising
• Time stealers
• Prioritising tasks
• Planning and prioritising tools
• Finding your peaks.
Each Lunch & Learn Trainer Pack contains
• Detailed facilitator notes on delivering the session
• A 'jargon buster' menu
• Four themed posters to decorate the training room
• PowerPoint Presentation and additional activities, a delegate invite, and an evaluation form.
Packed with an average of 1.5 hours worth of materials our Trainer Packs are a comprehensive resource tailored to meet your exact needs.
Also included are enough materials to run the session once for 10 participants (workbooks, 'lunch bags' and 'What I have learnt' pledge cards).
Packs of materials for 10 delegates are also available seperately. To run the session again you need to buy top-up participant packs
Your hungry learners will get a workbook, lunch bag (made from recycled paper) and a ‘Call to Action’ card to record and share what they will do with what they’ve learnt.
Each Lunch & Learn session is designed to give learners a taste of each subject over one hour, or up to 1.5 hours using the additional activities provided.