All managers have a responsibility for getting their message across effectively, whether it be in a formal or informal setting.
In Effective Presentation you will find out how to ensure that you present information in such a way that you get your message across perfectly by preparing both your delivery and yourself, to bring your audience with you.
Effective Presentations Contents
• The importance of getting your message across
• Clarifying your message
• Ensuring that you are comfortable with your message
• Identifying benefits of your information
• Choosing a method of presentation
• Identifying the preferences of your audience
• Preparing yourself to present
• Dealing with reactions to your presentation
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler
A Guide to Better Management is a collection of twelve titles based on neuro linguistic programming. This is an approach which can be applied to many business issues and helps you discover your own excellence. A series of cassette and compact disc programmes that can work for everyone, from the shop floor to board level.