Whether you are conducting a formal interview or holding one to ones with your staff you will want to get the best out of each situation.
Effective Interviewing helps set the right tone for an interview, ask the right questions and manage the process so you get the results you want.
Effective Interviewing Contents
• The importance of interviewing skills
• Setting clear outcomes
• Preparing yourself to interview
• Setting the tone of an interview
• Eliciting information
• Managing the process
• Keeping the other person on track
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler.
A Guide to Better Management Audio Series is a collection of twelve titles based on neurolinguistic programming. This approach can be applied to many business issues and helps you discover your own excellence.