The fully reproducible activities contained in 50 Activities for Developing Counseling Skills in Managers will enable managers to concentrate on the personal views, feelings, and opinions of their staff, encourage person-centered management, improve interpersonal skills, ensure that organisational goals are achieved and more. These solutions come complete with learning objectives, facilitator guidance, and reproducible materials.
• Enable managers to concentrate on the personal views, feelings, and opinions of their staff
• Encourage person-centred rather than role-centered management
• Improve interpersonal skills
• Ensure that organisational goals are achieved.
Provide complete coverage of the four stages of counseling:
• Rapport and relationship-building
• Challenging problems
• Problem exploration and understanding
• Taking action.