Strategies, Tactics, and Techniques for Developing Leaders
360° Feedback clearly and simply spells out how the emerging technology of mult-source assessment and feedback can benefit all types of organisations. The authors discuss the shifts that are occurring in leadership and management today, and show concrete methods for providing sharply targeted feedback to leaders.
This practical handbook presents concrete methods for creating, adapting, and using survey methods to provide sharply targeted feedback to leaders. It contains case examples of applications of 360° feedback and spells out steps for creating instruments, analysing data from them, and providing feedback in ways that both inform and inspire. The authors give step-by-step methods for using the best practices and avoiding the many pitfalls of 360° assessment and feedback.
Selected Contents of 360° Feedback
• 360° Feedback as a System Intervention
• 360° Feedback in Team Building
• Assessing Training Needs with 360° Surveys
• Assessing Outcomes of Training Investments
• Creating Instruments for 360° Feedback
• Data Analysis and Reporting
• Getting Started in 360° Feedback
• Appendices: Sample Worksheets, Survey Instruments, and Feedback Reports.